Kappnotes (from Kaplan) discusses issues concerning learning, e-learning and transferring knowledge from retiring baby boomers to incoming gamers. The goal is to share information and knowledge to create a better understanding of learning design. (About 3-5 posts/week.)
- The Storytelling Element of Instructional Games
- What Sports Teach Our Kids and Why Video Games are Better.
- What Instructional Designers can learn from IBM’s Watson
- PBS Article: 8 Video Game Myths Debunked
- A Degree in ID Needed? or Not. I Say It’s Needed!!!