Spanish MOOC is a free online Spanish course for anyone, anywhere along the Spanish-language-learning path. The course is a 12 week course 6 hrs per week. It will use Google+ Hangouts, recorded video, and Instreamia’s learning platform. If the learner follows the curriculum for the 12 weeks, they ought tobe able to speak, read, and write in Spanish. This course runs from Jan 21st 2013 to April 8th 2013.
Reasons why you should take this course:
- More immersive content (native speakers) than any course at its level.
- Real-time assessment and feedback on assignments.
- Engaging assignments, including music videos from Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Laura Pausini, and other A-list artists as well as your favorite children’s stories like goldilocks and Pinocchio and interesting talks from TED.
- Interaction and coaching from native speakers and advanced learners and teachers.
- Feedback on your writing and speaking from experienced Spanish speakers.
- You decide how much you want to learn – there is no limit to how far you can go with our limitless learning platform.
- You’ll get an actual grade that gauges how much you have learned.